William Buck is a leading network of Chartered Accountants and Advisors with offices across Australia and New Zealand.
William Buck Perth is currently recruiting for an experienced External Audit Graduate.
Our strength lies in our unique philosophy, ‘Changing Lives’. We are more than just advisors, we aspire to create a positive change in the lives of our clients and our people.
Our impact ranges from the simple yet powerful - producing a quality set of accounts, which gives our clients peace of mind; to the transformational - helping some of Australia's top businesses to grow and prosper.
We believe you should realise your potential too. Our employees are supported and encouraged to constantly strive for improvement on both professional and personal levels.
We hire forward thinking, enthusiastic individuals and work closely with you during your career to identify appropriate development of your technical knowledge and core skills.
But it is not all about work. Our employees are supported to make positive change in their own lives, whether that is coaching the local soccer team, toastmasters or running a marathon. This approach has enabled us to build a firm that has gone from strength to strength since 1895.
The successful candidate will have:
- sound organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- strong dedication to team work with a focus on client service
- the ability to produce written and verbal communication (English) that is clear, fluent, concise and readily understood by the intended recipients
- good interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- willingness to become involved with business development
- permanent resident of Australia
- a valid driver’s licence
If you wish to take advantage of this exciting opportunity, please forward your application by email to Helen Withers at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.