William Buck is a leading network of Chartered Accountants and Advisors with offices across Australia and New Zealand. Our integrated approach brings together expertise from across divisions and locations, providing specialist solutions tailored for our clients. We currently have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Intermediate to join our Audit & Assurance division based in Sydney CBD.
Priding ourselves on delivering personalised, practical expertise, our strength lies in our unique philosophy of 'Changing Lives'. This philosophy has been developed in recognition of the role we play in the lives of our clients, employees and the wider community. Our culture of accountability, innovation, and excellence has allowed us to build a firm that has been changing lives for over 120 years.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 1 year previous Audit advisory experience
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Willingness to undertake CA qualifications
- A relevant university degree
- Ability to manage a busy workload together with a strong client service focus
- Ability to effectively gain the co-operation of others in the execution of work tasks
Our people are supported to make positive change in their own lives, whether that’s coaching the local soccer team, participating in toastmasters or running a marathon. This approach has enabled us to build a firm that has gone from strength to strength since 1895.
To apply please forward your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.