William Buck is a leading network of Chartered Accountants and Advisors with offices across Australia and New Zealand. Our integrated approach brings together expertise from across divisions and locations, providing specialist solutions tailored for our clients. We currently have an amazing opportunity for two experienced intermediates in our Business Advisory division in our Sydney CBD and Parramatta offices.
Priding ourselves on delivering personalised, practical expertise, our strength lies in our unique philosophy of 'Changing Lives'. This philosophy has been developed in recognition of the role we play in the lives of our clients, employees and the wider community. We are more than just advisors; we aspire to create a positive change in the lives of those around us. Our culture of accountability, innovation, and excellence has allowed us to build a firm that has been changing lives for over 120 years.
Working closely with the Director and Manager you will be responsible for delivering a full range of accounting and business advisory services to a range of middle market clients.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 1-2 years' previous experience in a Chartered Accounting firm
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- CA qualifications, either already commenced or willingness to undertake CA qualifications, and a relevant degree.
- Ability to manage a busy workload together with a strong client service focus
- Drive and ambition to be innovative and maintain a continuous improvement mindset
Our people are supported to make positive change in their own lives, whether that's coaching the local soccer team, participating in toastmasters or running a marathon. This approach has enabled us to build a firm that has gone from strength to strength since 1895.
Please send resume, cover letter and academic transcripts to Bojana@williambuck.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.