William Buck is a leading network of Chartered Accountants and Advisors with offices across Australia and New Zealand. Our integrated approach brings together expertise from across divisions and locations, providing specialist solutions tailored for our clients.
Priding ourselves on delivering personalised, practical expertise, our strength lies in our unique philosophy of 'Changing Lives'. This philosophy has been developed in recognition of the role we play in the lives of our clients, employees and the wider community. Our culture of accountability, innovation, and excellence has allowed us to build a firm that has been changing lives for over 120 years.
We currently have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Company Accountant to join our fantastic team. Reporting to the General Manager, this is a hands on role for an individual with Financial Accounting experience, including consolidations and preparation of board reporting packs and liaison with senior stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Producing annual consolidated accounts
- Development of monthly board reporting pack and presenting at board meetings
- Preparation and ongoing maintenance of the annual budget
- Compliance with all statutory reporting requirements such as BAS/IAS/FBT
- Cashflow analysis
- Preparation of tax returns for key personnel
- Supervision of AR/AP personnel
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting of financial activities.
Successful applications will have:
- Relevant degree qualification as well as CA or CPA
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role, ideally as a management accountant for a medium to large company
- Experience with Microsoft suite, MYOB/Solution 6 (specifically MAS 4), XPA, APS, Xero
Our people are supported to make positive change in their own lives, whether that's coaching the local soccer team, participating in toastmasters or running a marathon. This approach has enabled us to build a firm that has gone from strength to strength since 1895.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
To apply please forward your cover letter, CV, and academic transcript to: Bojana@williambuck.com