Corporations within the healthcare sector including research centres, pharmaceutical companies and large scale service providers are experiencing an unprecedented period of change.
Technological advancements and growing competition consistently increase costs and minimise profit growth. Additionally, heightened public awareness of health and wellbeing issues has resulted in increased stakeholder expectations and greater insistence on quality, safer, and more effective healthcare systems and products.
William Buck’s Healthcare team helps corporations to face these challenges and realise their full potential.
The need to manage costs and reduce expenditure while remaining competitive has never been more important. Our professionals can help you to reduce costs and allocate resources more effectively and efficiently. We can also assist with applications to secure funding from government departments or attract investment from the capital markets.
Our team not only has extensive experience within the Healthcare industry but also the commercial approach needed to succeed in business. Our years of experience within the industry have allowed us to build valuable industry alliances with health industry specialists in the banking, insurance and legal sectors.
In addition to our broader range of services, we provide specialist advice to clients in the following areas:
- Cost management and reduction strategies
- Supply chain management, and system selection and implementation
- Assistance applying for government grants
- Capital raising both in public and private markets
- Financial modelling
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Budget and management reporting
- Intellectual property valuations and protection
- Merger and Acquisition strategies
- Salary packaging consulting
- Regulatory compliance and corporate governance