Is your business contemplating the introduction of a new employee superannuation scheme? Do you know what choices are available today for default employee schemes? Has your current scheme kept pace with the latest insurance options, investment choices and employee member benefits available in today’s market place?
Selecting and implementing a superannuation scheme for your business can be challenging. Reflecting on your business and employees’ objectives, reviewing the advantages and disadvantages of each scheme and managing the ongoing compliance are all time-consuming tasks. William Buck’s Superannuation specialists work closely with you to ensure the right superannuation choices for your business and its employees.
A good superannuation scheme should complement your business and human resourcing objectives and deliver meaningful benefits to employees and key stakeholders. The right scheme can also help to attract and retain valuable employees.
Years of industry expertise and access to up-to date research put us in the best position to develop a flexible, cost-effective solution for your business.
We can manage the whole process; from evaluating different schemes, to implementing the plan, education of staff, and day to day compliance. We work in conjunction with the chosen scheme provider leveraging off their strengths in relevant areas such as member education and benefits.
William Buck’s independence from any service provider ensures flexibility and a high level of investment choices and insurance options. By working with our Business Superannuation specialists your business is assured of:
- A scheme to meet your business objectives
- A cost effective scheme
- Compliance with legal responsibilities
- An uncomplicated scheme for employees
- Access to quality superannuation providers
- A dedicated advisor available when required
- Economies of scale with respect to investment & administration fees
How we can help
- Review of employer's & employees' goals
- Evaluation of incumbent arrangements
- Administration of tenders/ reviews
- Member benefit transfers
- Ongoing advice for members
- Staff education and training
- Insurance advice
- Ongoing statutory compliance
Wealth Advisory >