Business or share valuations may be required for a number of reasons, including preparing for a commercial transaction, for tax and stamp duty purposes, as part of a succession strategy, to facilitate dispute resolution or simply to gauge the current health of the business.
A comprehensive valuation involves more than just “number crunching”. Strong industry knowledge, the ability to analyse both financial and non-financial information and an understanding of current market trends are all necessary.
SOUTH AUSTRALIA’S LEADING VALUATION EXPERTS
HOW WE CAN HELP
William Buck Adelaide’s experienced corporate advisory team can assist you with valuation services with respect to the following matters:
- Business acquisitions and divestments
- Independent expert reports
- Impairment testing
- Purchase price allocations and other financial reporting purposes
- Executive options
- Minority interest
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Taxation, including for stamp duty and capital gains tax purposes
- Succession planning
Contact our valuations team today to find out more.