If so, you may want to consider engaging William Buck to assist now. There is currently a new program being provided by the South Australian Government (Department for Innovation and Skills) – the SME Business Advisory Services Program. This program helps eligible South Australian businesses access professional services to grow and transform their business, and contribute to future business viability. The program contributes 50% of expenditure (to a maximum of $10,000 excluding GST) to approved applicants.
William Buck has been approved as a Provider under this program.
Professional Services Available through the Funding
William Buck can help your business under the program in the following key areas:
- Business planning
- Strategic planning
- Succession planning
- Debt and equity capital raising
- Debt restructuring
- Transformation of business and operating models
- Identification of new business opportunities, including research and development
- Analysis of growth opportunities
- Business future proofing
- Business continuity planning (including both emergency planning and managing occurrences such as supply chain disruptions)
SA business applicants will need to demonstrate how their chosen Provider will contribute to supporting the business through transformation and growth opportunities. William Buck will assist with this process. Please note advice on business as usual operations is not included within this grant program.
The eligibility criteria includes:
- Be a business whose operations are primarily based in South Australia
- Have less than 100 full time equivalent employees
Applications must be received by the Department for Innovation and Skills by 5:00pm, 17 May 2021.
Expenditure must be incurred by 30 June 2021.
For More Information
Please contact your William Buck Advisor to determine how this program could benefit your business or click here for the full Terms and Conditions.