An excellent opportunity exists within the Business Advisory division of William Buck Perth. This person will operate within a dedicated team environment and will attend to all aspects of the clients’ accounting and taxation requirements.
The applicant will be given client contact and will need to work closely with other members of the client relationship team to ensure all of the needs of the clients are met. This will allow the applicant the ability to develop their own client relationships and be involved in the growth and good management of the client’s business affairs. As each team is based on an individual client, the applicant will have a chance to work with a number of directors and senior staff and a diverse range of clients, ensuring new challenges and wide variety.
At William Buck, all professional staff are provided opportunities and access to external and internal training to keep up to date with current statutory requirements and there will be opportunities to further develop their career path as they achieve personal milestones and goals. Specific daily responsibilities include:
- Preparation of statutory financial accounts and management accounts.
- Preparation of income tax returns for all entity types (individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and superannuation funds).
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
- Corporate Secretarial Compliance.
- Liaison with clients and other statutory bodies (Australian Taxation Office, Australian Securities and Investments Commission, Office of State Revenue).
- Any other tasks as directed.
Skills / Attributes needed:
- CA qualification
- 3-6 years’ experience in public practice
- Knowledge of computer packages including cloud, such as MYOB, QuickBooks and Xero
- Experience using MYOB AE, MYOB System Release or equivalent packages
- A self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A pro-active and analytical approach to work
- A reasonable level of computer literacy for packages such as Microsoft Office etc.
- Willingness to become involved with business development
- Permanent Resident of Australia
How to apply
To apply forward your application to email@example.com
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency.