The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP), The Professional Medical Practice & William Buck put together a session for doctors looking to review their financial position and structuring to ensure that adequate consideration has been given to protecting their wealth both from the perspective of potential claims also ensuring that any legacy they provide their children is protected.
- Common structures used for investing
- Some often over-looked accounting issues
- Overall wealth structure
- Setting up children with investments/ passing on assets
- Family planning
- Legal considerations
- How to select the most appropriate PI and business insurance
- What to be aware of in insurance policies
- Why use a broker for PI and general insurance
Click here to register.