Commentary from Nick Hatzistergos, Chairman at William Buck Chartered Accountants and Advisors.
William Buck is on track to meet its 2018 growth strategy of ten percent, announcing eighteen executive promotions in the last six months.
Nick Hatzistergos Chairman of William Buck, says the announcement demonstrates organic growth with purpose, crediting their firm-wide commitment to learning and development.
“I am delighted that twelve directors and six principals are being promoted internally across Australia and New Zealand through various service lines,” Nick says.
All executive appointments are as follows:
Audit and Assurance:
- Corrine Siddles, Director (VIC)
- Domenic Molluso, Director (NSW)
- Rainer Ahrens, Director (NSW)
- Matthew Monaghan, Director (QLD)
- Paula Liddle, Director (SA)
- Dan Mills, Director (NSW)
- Brett Kean, Director (QLD)
- Sinclair Guo, Director (NZ)
- Lee Fuller, Director (SA)
- James Northcote, Principal (SA)
- Shane Taylor Principal (SA)
- Nick Kenny, Principal (NSW)
- Samantha Nicholls, Principal (SA)
- Jayesh Kumar, Director (NZ)
- Praveen Mistry, Director (NZ)
- Andrew Nicola, Director (SA)
- Tricia Kleinig, Principal (SA)
- Marc Siciliano, Principal (VIC)
Nick says these executive promotions bring William Buck’s reach to over 90 Directors and over 600 staff across the group.
“The growth of our firm rests on a blend of organic growth with learning, coupled with mergers and acquisitions to ensure we have the best people wo can add depth to our service capability,” Nick says.
“Developing our people by creating a learning and supportive environment has been a priority across the entire William Buck group. The sheer number of internal executive promotions is testament to this approach. We’re delighted that many of our senior appointments began their professional life at William Buck as graduates,” he says.
“There is nothing more important than harnessing our homegrown talent and I want to thank the significant contribution our newly appointed leaders have had in growing our firm, as well as its open, flexible culture.”
Keep up-to-date with our latest press releases