Australia’s $100 billion-dollar manufacturing industry plays a vital role in the economic growth of our nation. With increasing innovation and automation, the challenges faced by manufacturers in order to continue to improve and maintain a profitable, competitive business is a fine balancing act, but one that can be steadied with the right guidance.
Who we serve
We have industry expertise across a broad range of manufacturing businesses, including those in:
|Construction & infrastructure||Mining, oil & gas|
|Engineering design||Plastic & chemicals|
|Environment & sustainable energy||Transport & marine|
|Food & beverage||Telecommunications|
|Machinery & equipment|
Services built around you
We work with you to build your business. Whether you are a manufacturer, supplier, or transporter, our team is equipped to deliver successful outcomes for your business.
We provide advice across a range of areas including payroll, business structure, asset management and cash flow.
Resources to go global
We operate across international waters. Our Praxity network has over 700+ offices in 110 countries and most major cities. We have the global reach to help you scale your business and enter new markets.
If you aspire to grow, we have the team to help you develop a successful global expansion strategy.
Accounting and CFO services >
We’re strong believers in establishing a robust and efficient accounting system that makes use of cloud and automation. To optimise your finances, we use strategic business planning to help manage your cashflow, establish financial reporting systems, and deliver outsourced CFO services.
Mergers and acquisitions >
Our experienced corporate advisors have a proven approach to implementing change that improves business performance: these include acquiring a business with attractive synergies, raising capital through private equity, arranging debt finance, or listing on the stock exchange.
Cashflow and & forecasting >
When considering business and production changes, our team shave the expertise to guide your decisions through cashflow analysis and financial modelling. Out team can help you understand the impact of the changes and how to maximise your returns.
Audit, assurance and governance >
Working with our clients, we help to navigate complex financial reporting and auditing standards.. We have experience implementing control frameworks and monitoring processes that mitigate risk. We believe that this collaborative experience is key to ensuring good governance.Cashflow and Forecasting
When you’re considering business and production changes, our team have the expertise to guide your decisions through cashflow analysis and financial modelling. Our team can help you understand the impact of the changes and how to maximise your returns. Business Turnaround and Debt Advisory
Our Restructuring & Insolvency team are fully equipped to support you when your business hits challenging times, from restructuring in the first signs of distress to formal insolvency, we work with you to achieve the best possible outcomes for you and your stakeholders.
Personal wealth >
We don’t just support your business, we support you. Providing tailored and comprehensive advice – no matter where you are in the journey, we can assist you with an ongoing plan, whether you’re just starting to accumulate and enjoy your wealth, settling down or planning for retirement
Business turnaround and debt advisory >
Our Restructuring and Insolvency team are fully equipped to support you when your business hits challenging times, from restructuring to formal insolvency, we work with you to achieve the best possible outcomes for you and your stakeholders.
R&D tax incentives and grants >
Not all R&D claims are created equal. Our holistic approach harnesses effective risk mitigation to bulletproof your R&D claim and withstand regulator scrutiny. To minimise the burden on your product development and promote efficiency of the claim process, we utilise your existing internal records and adopt efficient research methods. Our experience and expertise are backed by our record of zero AusIndustry challenges and overturned negative findings.
Local and international tax advice and compliance >
Our deep experience in shareholder issues, restructuring, international tax, import and export tax, tax concessions, and business sales and acquisitions can position you to take full advantage of opportunities and avoid common industry pitfalls. Our team of experts use forward-planning to deliver the sharpest solutions in the market.
- 30 October 2020 | 5 tips for structuring (and restructuring) startups
- 30 October 2020 | Cryptocurrency there’s a tax for that
- 30 October 2020 | Digital but Disruptive – what are our Regulatory Considerations?
- 30 October 2020 | Is your tech Start-up geared for the employee vs. contractor test in a new work-from-home world?
- 15 October 2020 | Six ways to make yourself a VC Magnet
- 13 October 2020 | How will the Federal Budget support Victoria’s Technology industry?
- 21 September 2020 | Accounting and tax considerations of biotech companies conducting clinical trials in Australia
- 29 April 2020 | JobKeeper Program – Startup-specific issues and FAQ
- 3 March 2020 | Early Stage Innovation Company Tax Incentives – Part I: The basics and practical Issues
- 3 March 2020 | Early Stage Innovation Company Tax Incentives – Part II: Common traps to avoid
- 15 January 2020 | Impact of digital tax policies on Australian technology companies
- 21 March 2019 | Go Global – Flip-ups for Australian startups and scaleups
- 30 October 2020 | Tax planning and the R&D Incentive
- 30 October 2020 | R&D Tax myths de-bunked
- 27 August 2020 | Government’s R&D cuts – key points to cut through the noise
- 18 September 2019 | Positive full Federal Court ruling for companies accessing the Australian R&D Tax Incentive program
- 3 June 2019 | What Australian tech startups need in the first 100 days
- 3 July 2019 | R&D tax incentive – what software companies must do from here
Startup Success Series: Government Grants and Incentives
The Startup Success Series, welcomed Dr Rita Choueiri and Jonathon Larosa from accounting and advisory firm William Buck to give a presentation on everything you need to know about available government grants and incentives for your startup.
William Buck are the accountants and advisors to the Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited (AMTIL) and are the preferred supplier to its members due to our dedicated manufacturing team that specialise in a range of services customised to the needs of the industry.