“Understanding people and relationships is essential to understanding their business.“
Director, Business Advisory
Born and bred into a fifth generation broad-acre farming family, Ben brings a friendly and open country attitude to his work. Coupled with exceptional technical skills and a strong work ethic, he’s able to deliver well-rounded, considerate and outcome focussed advice to his clients.
“I’m always working with the bigger picture in mind and experiences I’ve had during my career have helped me remain focussed on that.”
As a Chartered Accountant with financial planning qualifications, Ben believes he’s able to provide clients with an integrated service offering. Having extensive Big 4 and mid-market experience, he is able to apply a broad range of thinking to every situation.
Specialising in the areas of tax, accountancy and business advisory practices, Ben’s personal, direct and honest approach has been instrumental in family business succession planning for many of his clients. Remaining true to his roots, Ben heads up William Buck’s Agribusiness group, with clients from this sector forming a large part of his diverse client base.
Ben is motivated by the challenge of helping clients find the best outcome regardless of the situation.
- Tax planning and compliance
- Strategic business planning / performance improvement
- Refinancing / bank negotiation
- Superannuation compliance
- Estate and succession planning
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Adviser
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- Senior Associate of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Registered Tax Agent
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Professional services
- High net worth individuals