Be Informed is William Buck's regular newsletter, filled with up to date news and relevant advice for individuals and businesses.
“I have the best job in the world.“
Director, Corporate Advisory
Exceedingly disciplined, highly organised and a consummate professional, Chris is well-respected by both clients and colleagues alike. His positive attitude and holistic understanding of what his clients need is highly regarded.
Chris’ special interest in philanthropy and firm belief that anything is possible led him to becoming Founder of the Quality of Life Foundation; to make a difference to others.
Chris has developed a wealth of knowledge and experience consulting to decision makers of client entities from publicly listed companies to SMEs across a wide range of industry groups. His capabilities include strategic planning, corporate and business structuring, venture capital syndications and commercialisation of intellectual property.
He has long been the driving force behind our offshore consulting activities and regularly travels to international financial markets on client assignments.
Chris’ influential business appointments (including international trusteeships for offshore clients, directorships of publicly listed companies in Australia and USA, and directorships of private companies across the globe) have placed him in good stead to perform in the exciting and ever changing international business environment.
- Capital raising and syndications
- Joint venture and business restructuring
- Securities exchange listing advice and consulting
- Specialist in Corporate Advisory services in Asia
- Strategic planning and executive mentoring
- Succession planning and business transition
- Doctoral degree in field of “Commercialisation of Intellectual Capital”
- Master of Business Administration
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Capital Markets
- Resources and Energy