“Treat people the way you want to be treated.“
Managing Director, Business Advisory
Clyde works to a “no surprises” mantra. He prides himself on being friendly and understanding, facilitating open communication between clients and his team. To achieve ultimate transparency, Clyde encourages people to walk in their clients’ shoes to see possible solutions through their eyes.
A methodical approach to projects ensures Clyde’s clients are kept well informed every step of the process until a project is managed to completion.
Clyde’s sought after expertise is highlighted through his appointment as Chairman for the Pasifika Education Centre, as well as standing on the board of (the) Enterprising Manukau.
Boasting significant experience and knowledge in management advice, Clyde works closely with clients providing advice on business strategy, administration, accounting and strategic issues. His expertise has facilitated growth and stability of his clients’ businesses through the development of long term strategic plans and realistic goals.
Clyde believes that empathy is at the core of any good relationship. This philosophy is advocated through his personable management advice, whereby Clyde shows tremendous respect towards his clients’ businesses and their practices.
- Tax planning and compliance
- Strategic business planning, including restructuring
- Refinancing/bank negotiations
- Business performance improvement
- Estate and succession planning
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Current board member of the Enterprising Manukau
- Appointed by the Hon.Trevor Mallard in 2004 as Chair for the Pasifika Education Centre
- Trustee for Sir John Walker Find Your Field of Dreams Foundation
- Trustee of Samoan Sports Association
- Not for profit
- Property Investments