“I love the way numbers tell the story of a client’s business. What they need now, and what will help them most in the future.”
Director, Business Advisory
Dennis has thirty years of business experience, but they didn’t begin in accounting. He says he’s grateful to his first employer’s accountant for mentoring Dennis to become an accountant himself.
“I enjoy working with numbers, so it would have been a shame to spend my career doing anything else.” Dennis takes particular satisfaction from using numbers to gain a real understanding of a client’s situation, and the potential for their business to grow.
After an intensive working week Dennis likes nothing better than relaxing at his Mangawhai bach. But when he can, he prefers to go further afield. He says Europe in particular is always calling.
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Tax Advice and Planning
- Accounting and Taxation Services
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Privately owned businesses
- Property Investments
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises