“I want my clients to know that I’m there for them in both the good times and the tough times.“
Director, Wealth Advisory
One of the longest serving employees at William Buck, Janine has been providing honest, empathetic and direct advice to her clients for more than 15 years. She gets the biggest kick out of helping clients achieve their financial goals, such as watching them pay off their home loan or build up their savings.
With a genuinely caring nature, Janine strives to provide clients the best service she can offer, but doesn’t shy away from providing candid feedback when it’s required. “I get excited for my clients when things are going well, but at the same time I can be hard if it is in my clients’ best interest.”
Janine’s primary role is advising clients on investment strategy, implementation and management, and her client base is made up of high-net-worth individuals, retirees, executors of estates, trustees of superannuation funds and protected estates. Her other areas of expertise include Centrelink and Aged Care strategies, deceased estate administration and retirement strategies.
She gets the most satisfaction out of helping clients of any age and in any situation.
- Wealth creation strategies
- Retirement and superannuation strategies
- Risk Insurance
- Plan preparation and implementation
- Portfolio structuring and reviews
- Portfolio administration
- Certified Financial PlannerTM
- Senior Associate Member Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Accredited Aged Care ProfessionalTM
- High net worth individuals
- Estate Administration
- Protected Estates
- Aged Care