“If a job needs to be done then everyone has to roll up their sleeves. That’s just what you do in a team environment.”
Director, Business Advisory
A firm believer that “anything is possible with good people, and hard work”, Manda creates the best results by working collaboratively together with her team.
This has resulted in a collaborative team environment that harnesses their broad range of skills to deliver consistent results. “Together, we’re driven to go the extra mile and create success.”
With a holistic approach to business advisory, Manda is able to work with her clients to assess their business as a whole, then work with a big picture philosophy to successfully help them implement the work required.
Manda enjoys working with clients who have strong growth aspirations. Apart from day-to-day assistance with tax and accounting compliance obligations, she also enjoys being a sounding board to her clients on strategic business planning matters. Able to draw on her extensive experience in business valuations, mergers and acquisitions and ASX listings if required, her practical approach is focused on maximising business outcomes and supporting her clients to achieve their commercial goals.
Manda is a member of the National Committee of the Chartered Accountants ANZ Business Valuation Special Interest Group and an Honorary Fellow of Macquarie University, where she lectures in Applied Business Valuations to Masters degree students.
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Business structuring and financing
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Business valuations
- Strategic business planning including sale and purchase of businesses
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Master of Applied Taxation
- Master of Applied Finance
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Adviser
- CA Business Valuation Specialist
- Large private businesses and foreign subsidiaries
- Owner managed businesses
- Property and construction