“We are true partners with our clients and we are committed to making sure they benefit from our wide breadth of experience and training.”
Director, Business Advisory
With more than 30 years in the industry, Michael has seen just about everything there is to see in business and draws on that unique insight to benefit his clients.
Michael is renowned for his calm, efficient and professional approach to business.
He is focussed on delivering exceptional outcomes for clients and advises on all aspects of accounting, taxation and business services. A former Partner at Tregloans Chartered Accountants, Michael joined William Buck in 2019. His career has always been about helping clients to run their businesses efficiently, whether it means complying with tax laws, reporting, planning or even training staff.
Holding a Bachelor of Economics degree and a Diploma in Accounting, Michael is a Chartered Accountant, a Chartered Tax Adviser and a member of the Governance Institute of Australia.
- Tax planning and compliance
- Management accounting, budgeting, cash flow analysis
- Asset protection
- Strategic business planning
- Superannuation compliance
- Business performance improvement
- Business restructuring & estate succession planning
- Retail & Wholesale
- Health & Aged Care
- High net worth individuals
- Bachelor of Economics & Diploma in Accountancy
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & NZ
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member of the Governance Institute of Australia