Be Informed is William Buck's regular newsletter, filled with up to date news and relevant advice for individuals and businesses.
“I believe that if you’ve got a goal, never give up!“
Director, Business Recovery
Robert is a hardworking, determined individual who is always up for a challenge and is never one to give up. “Tenacity, honesty and being prepared to have a go” defines Robert’s work ethic.
Whilst sometimes hardnosed he is certainly not afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve when needed. With his easy-going personality, he has a patient and understanding approach to working with his clients, acquaintances and team.
Having passed the milestone of 30 years in the business, Robert has long used his expertise, energy and enthusiasm to develop innovative and strategic results for his clients. He is a highly regarded specialist in the areas of corporate and personal insolvency administrations, corporate restructuring, forensic accounting and litigation support services.
Robert is an Official Liquidator of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, a Trustee in Bankruptcy and a Certified Fraud Examiner. He is also an experienced Company Director of ASX listed companies.
Throughout his career, he has always found it a privilege to meet new people and ‘find common ground’ with his clients and other advisors.
- Formal and Informal Corporate & Personal Insolvencies
- Loan Risk Assessment
- Litigation Support
- Business Consultancy & Corporate Advisory
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Graduate Certificate Forensic Studies (Accounting)
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow of Australian Institute of Management
- Fellow of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Building & Construction
- Financial Services