“Understanding my client, including their situation, life goals and work style, is key to maximising the value I can add to their business.”
Principal, Corporate Advisory
Timothy is a believer in hard work and prides himself in his ability to balance strong attention to detail skills with taking a commercial approach.
Timothy is passionate about truly getting to know his clients, including their life goals and what motivates them, and believes that this drives a stronger, more effective working relationship.
Timothy takes a keen interest in developing a deep understanding of all facets of his clients’ businesses, to the point that some owner operator clients have commented that Timothy “knows their business better than they do”.
Timothy has over 10 years’ experience helping small-to-medium size enterprises in the areas of corporate advisory, transaction services, insolvency and business turnaround.
He has strong working relationships with other specialists across William Buck, leveraging their expert knowledge to better assist his clients and their needs.
- Financial due diligence
- Sell side transaction advisory
- Business, equity and debt valuations
- Distressed transaction advisory
- Business turnaround / restructuring
- Financial modelling
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance - Business Valuation Specialisation (in progress)
- ARITA Advanced Insolvency Certification
- Software and Technology
- Food and Beverage