Be Informed is William Buck's regular newsletter, filled with up to date news and relevant advice for individuals and businesses.
Quality Innovation Performance (QIP) Consulting provides consultancy services in the areas of accreditation and quality improvement.
QIP Consulting guides clients on their journey of quality improvement by providing accreditation support, business advisory services, training and educational services.
QIP Consulting’s expert consultants provide accreditation support, business advisory services, online resources, education and training. Clients range from small health practices through to large peak bodies and government organisations.
Support services include:
- Accreditation framework design.
- Personalised accreditation and quality improvement support.
- Policy and Procedure manual development and implementation.
- Health business advisory, training and education.
- Assistance in developing risk management systems.
- Clinical governance policy development.
- Independent review services and project evaluation.
- Education and training services to prepare for accreditation.
- Gap analysis reporting and quality improvement planning.
- Stakeholder analysis and engagement planning.
QIP Consulting has a skilled workforce of health consultants to support the following accreditation frameworks:
- National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards.
- Medicare Local Accreditation Standards.
- RACGP Standards for general practices 4th edition.
- International Organization for Standardisation (ISO:9001).
QIP Consulting has partnered with William Buck to offer QIPC clients valuable education and expert capability in accounting and business practice.
QIP Consulting is part of the AGPAL Group of Companies.
Contact the QIP Consulting team on 1300 652 101 or visit www.qipconsulting.com.au