Welcome to the Summer edition of Health in Focus, our regular publication specifically tailored towards keeping our health professional clients informed about business issues and latest developments that will affect your practice.
As specialists in the field, we aim to cover issues of particular importance to the healthcare industry.
In this issue we address a number of topics including:
- Health care home; are you ‘business ready’?
- Health Industry lacking incentive to innovate?
- Medical Clowns on the Roster for Kids’ Recovery in Israel
- Survival guide to rent control for pathology collection centres
- Starting in private practice – Tips on getting the right tax treatments
We trust you will enjoy Be In Touch and encourage you to contact us should you wish to discuss any of these issues further, or have any questions regarding your practice or tax affairs.