“Business is all about people and relationships. It’s important to really listen to people as they will tell you what they actually need.”
Principal, Business Advisory
Having built and managed her own accounting firm and other businesses, Della fully understands all aspects of a business and uses that expertise to advise clients daily. “I see myself as a multi-skilled business person who understands the journey a bit more than your usual accountant” she explains.
As a life-long learner Della’s avid curiosity has led her to gain a wealth of knowledge. “As I’ve moved through life, I’ve had the opportunity to interact and learn from others from all walks of life, including business professionals, scholars and elite sports people. There is always something that can be learned and added to your tool kit if you’re open to it”, says Della.
For Della, it’s important to listen and create connections with people and work as a team. Success is not measured on an individual basis. ‘Leave no-one behind’, is one of her mottos and underpins her honest and authentic leadership style.
Della has built this impressive career while also giving back to the community.” Helping out in the community is something I have always done and will continue to do for the rest of my life. Volunteers are the backbone of most of our community organisations and social networks. By donating time and skills the myriad of clubs, sporting organisations and services which are integral to our social well being will continue to thrive. And “who doesn’t love a good sausage sizzle!”
Her immense experience having built and sold her own businesses as well as university lecturing has made Della a unique and important asset to her Business Advisory clients. She is able to provide invaluable specialist knowledge to a range of industries and types of businesses.
- Accounting and tax compliance
- Business performance management
- Cloud based software solutions
- Restructures and asset protection
- Strategic business advice and planning
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and HRM)
- Graduate Diploma Financial Planning
- Graduate Cert Corporate Governance
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Service based businesses including engineering, IT, freight and legal
- NDIS and Not for profit organisations
- Building industry
- E-commerce, Wholesale and retail businesses