You could say I’m client obsessed! I place our clients front and centre, making sure my service is individually targeted to assist them in achieving their specific goals.
Director, Business Advisory
“My client-centric approach is based on providing collaborative advice, which is a blend of strategy, compliance and business advice, with a strong focus on my client’s needs first, regulations second.”
As a Principal at William Buck, Laura assists privately owned businesses to achieve their financial goals.
Laura has a first-hand understanding of the issues private businesses are facing and what makes them tick through her husband’s commercial construction business.
Her expertise is based on a profound legislative knowledge and understanding the client’s point of view which she uses to solve complex problems. Laura thrives on being a trusted advisor and derives satisfaction from assisting her clients in growing their business and knowing they can ‘sleep at night’ as their business is well taken care of.
- Periodic Management Reporting
- Strategic Business Planning
- General Taxation
- Tax Planning and Tax Research
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member of Tax Institute
- Xero Certified
- ACATG (Australasian CA Training Group): Business Services I and Business Services II
- Holder of a Public Practice Certificate
- Property and Construction
- Technology & Innovation
- E-Commerce and Global Business
- Privately Owned Businesses