Be Informed is William Buck's regular newsletter, filled with up to date news and relevant advice for individuals and businesses.
“I love the challenge of navigating extremely technical superannuation and tax legislation for our SMSF clients.“
Coming from a large family and having four of her own children, there’s no doubt Tricia is a people person with a friendly and helpful approach.
Tricia has a keen eye for detail when it comes to superannuation and loves nothing more than interpreting complex legislation or finding solutions for her self-managed super fund (SMSF) clients.
Tricia started with William Buck in 1986 and worked with the Business Advisory team for many years before developing a specialisation in superannuation funds.
In 2001 she became the inaugural Manager of the newly formed Superannuation Division and is responsible for compliance and advice to over 250 SMSFs.
- Superannuation legislation technical advice
- SMSF accounting and compliance
- Implementing pension and re-contribution strategies
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- BGL 360 software
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of SMSF Association of Australia
- RG 146 qualification
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds