Be Informed is William Buck's regular newsletter, filled with up to date news and relevant advice for individuals and businesses.
“I provide clients with commercial and valuation insights, helping them make more informed decisions. I love the constant variety of corporate advisory“
Director, Corporate Advisory
A natural puzzle solver, Liz loves the challenge of delivering complex and thorough financial and valuation analysis, communicated in a clear and concise way.
These are skills honed over more than 20 years advising businesses ranging from small privately held businesses to large international corporates. Liz’s impressive CV includes client engagements with: Aesop, AustralianSuper, BASF, Bras N Things, Cadbury Schweppes, Cengage, Gloria Jeans, La Trobe University, McMillan Shakespeare, McPhersons, Skilled Engineering, Sumitomo Corporation, and Telstra.
Liz joined our practice in 2015, with clients to date crossing a wide range of industries including education, food and beverage, aged care, retail, infrastructure, telecommunications, financial services, manufacturing and construction.
Not one to stay still for long, Liz is currently on the Victorian Regional Council of Chartered Accountants ANZ and previously held appointments including: President of Women in Finance, committee member of CA ANZ Business Valuation Special Interest Group, CA Program facilitator, and examination marker for Kaplan Australia’s Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance.
- Business, share and intangible asset valuations
- Forensic accounting and valuation services
- Financial due diligence
- Mergers and acquisition advice
- Independent Expert Reports
- Investigating Accountant Reports
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma, Applied Finance and Investment
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Business Valuation Specialist of CA ANZ
- Masters of Business Administration
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Aged Care and Education
- Food and Beverage
- Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Construction