Director, Restructuring & Insolvency
Tony is a Director of the firm working in the Business Recovery Services Division and is responsible for the management of the various corporate appointments in the Division.
Tony has over 30 years experience in the insolvency accounting field gained from working in both 2nd tier and large accounting firms. He joined William Buck (then Cranstoun & Hussein) in 1997. In that time Tony has been involved on a significant number of insolvency administrations across all industry sectors.
As the registered trustee in bankruptcy in the firm, Tony also is responsible for the overseeing of the various bankruptcy administration and personal insolvency agreements.
- Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Agreements (Part X)
- Court Appointed Liquidations (including Provisional Liquidations)
- Creditors and Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary Administration
- Deeds of Company Arrangements
- Private and Court Receiverships of Partnerships and Corporations
- Statutory Trustee under the Property Law Act
- Insolvency Consultancy
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Commissioner for Declaration
- Registered and Official Liquidator