Whether you are looking to grow your market share through acquisition, consolidate your position within your industry or diversify your business, it is important that any acquisition transaction aligns with your overall business strategy.
Potential acquisitions should be carefully planned and assessed to find the optimal commercial, strategic and cultural fit. In an environment where the ability to move quickly can determine the success of a transaction, this can be challenging.
Additionally, the acquisition process can be complex, as operational, financial and regulatory factors combine to affect the final outcome.
We take an integrated approach to assisting our clients. We take the time to get to know your business and strategic goals and put together the right team of specialists to help ensure your success.
We provide end-to-end transaction support from identifying potential acquisition targets and undertaking due diligence, through to helping you negotiate with vendors and assisting with post acquisition integration.
Each client is appointed a dedicated team experienced in handling acquisition transactions and a director who will lead the transaction from start to finish regardless of the size of the engagement.
How we can help
- Development of an acquisition strategy
- Identification of potential acquisition targets
- Approaching acquisition targets
- Exchange of confidentiality agreements
- Performing an initial review of the business
- Assessing the “fair value” of the target
- Identifying the optimal structuring
- Negotiating a heads of agreement
- Conducting financial due diligence
- Managing legal, commercial & strategic due diligence
- Advising on funding options & executive incentives
- Finalising purchase negotiations