Commercial and other disputes and litigation are seldom simple and often involve highly complex issues.
We have a highly experienced team of experts including accountants, certified fraud examiners, liquidators and trustees who are able to bring their extensive expertise and experience to assist with disputes and to achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders. Where appropriate we will access resources from across William Buck and the Praxity Alliance to enhance outcomes for all stakeholders.
The services provided by our team of experienced forensic accountants include:
- Preparing business and share valuations
- Quantifying loss of earnings in contract disputes, personal injury cases and insurance claims
- Investigation, documentation and quantification of loss in fraud cases
- Unravelling and explaining complex financial transactions
- Identifying and valuing assets in family law matters, and
- Giving expert evidence in litigation and mediation proceedings