Are you tired of paperwork for your SMSF or investments, getting to the age where you don’t want to know or perhaps going away for a while and need someone to pay your bills?
At William Buck, we relieve you of the responsibility and time commitment of handling all the paperwork associated with managing your investments so you can get on with enjoying life.
How can we help?
William Buck acts as mail house for all investment/SMSF paperwork and attends to the banking of investment income and payment of expenses, where required.
We can also assist with handling the management of your personal finances if required.
A monthly report is provided detailing all transactions providing peace of mind that all your everything has been taken care of for you.
Who can benefit from this service?
- People who are incapacitated, elderly, or busy wealthy individuals who do not have the time or desire to administer the portfolio themselves
- Those that want the flexibility and control afforded by a self-managed super fund, but don’t want to be burdened with the administration
- Time poor individuals who don’t have the time or desire to attend to all of the administration associated with their investments
- People who have managed on their own for years and want someone to take over
- People who are away for an extended period and need someone to manage their paperwork or pay bills
- Acting as mail house, such that all investment paperwork is forwarded care of this office and dealt with accordingly
- Attending to banking of all income
- Payment of accounts (two Directors must co-sign cheques)
- Filing of dividend, interest and trust distribution statements
- Reporting to clients as required
- Maintaining asset files